Blockout Shutters manufactures shutters with outstanding strength and security features. The installation of an automated Extruded MaxiBlock Shutter can protect a property from damage caused by powerful, persistent winds and heavy storms.
High-quality components specific to the Blockout Extruded Maxiblock Shutter include:
- Slats: 40 mm double wall extruded aluminium profile with a wall thickness of 1.2 mm.
- Tape: a UV-stabilized, high-quality polyester filament webbing, manufactured specifically for the Australian climate.
- Unique side locking chambers that secure the shutter slats inside the track.
- Heavy-duty track made from extruded aluminium alloy.
- Security bar: an extruded aluminium alloy dual-locking slat with dust, light and storm seal.