Weathergroove Fusion is a new, exclusively designed architectural panel available now in Natural and Smooth textures. This profile combines the grooves from Weathertex's popular profiles to create a unique style, while retaining every measure of durability and safety.
Weathergroove Fusion is perfect for external and internal applications. Create trendy internal designs with this uniquely designed architectural panel. Weathertex's Fusion product is available in both Smooth and Natural textures, with a panel size of 3,660 × 1,196 mm.
Weathergroove is the largest panel product available on the Australian market. This vertically grooved cladding is ideal for covering large areas in a short time. It is environmentally friendly and versatile – the possibilities are endless.
Weathergroove Smooth can be painted with any exterior-grade acrylic or solvent-based paint of your choice, and Weathergroove Natural can be stained or left to naturally lighten. The Weathergroove range is also easy to install with minimal wastage.
What are the benefits of using Weathertex Weathergroove Fusion?
- Australian-made and owned with up to 25 years' warranty.
- 100% naturally made with a better-than-zero carbon footprint.
- No chemicals: no silica, artificial glues, resins or formaldehydes.
- Combination of groove spacings to create a unique panel design.
- Off stud joining option enables minimal waste and less timber stud layout.
- Quick cost effective installation.
- Watertight mechanical joining system.
Visit Weathertex for more information and obtain a free sample.