Entry is open from 9 November 2015 to 19 February 2016.
The Australian Interior Design Awards recognize and celebrate interior design excellence via a credible, industry-based program, which is backed by the Design Institute of Australia, the professional body representing Australian designers.
– The awards conferred have both national and international significance.
– The judging process is anonymous, transparent and confidential. It is based on peer review and conforms to international standards.
– Jurors are eminent designers working with a convenor appointed by the Design Institute of Australia.
– Entrants and their projects receive considerable media recognition via a range of newspapers, magazines and websites. All shortlisted, commended and awarded projects are permanent additions to the online Awards gallery.
– Any Australian based design professional may enter. Projects may be located anywhere in the world.
– The program is self-funding and not for profit.
The Australian Interior Design Awards is a partnership event of the Design Institute of Australia and Artichoke magazine.
Register online now. australianinteriordesignawards.com